Whether lighting a swanky New York loft or redecorating your cozy living room, the Kichler Moxie Pendant provides style and refinement while maintaining a welcoming presence. Its horizontal wooden bars curve in and out as light eminates from etched glass and fabric to create movement and a soft-edged appeal.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Moxie Pendant is available with the following:
- Square-shaped, Linen fabric shade
- White Etched glass diffuser
- Steel body
- Cambridge Bronze with Variegated Gold finish
- Ceiling canopy
- Two 6" and two 12" stems (.625" diameter)
- Lead wire
- UL Listed
- Small option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 8", Width 18"
- Large Fixture: Height 8.25", Width 24"
- Canopy: Width 5.5"
- Hanging Length - Small: Overall Length Adjustable From 14", Adjustable To 46"
- Hanging Length - Large: Overall Length Adjustable From 14.25", Adjustable To 46.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...