Koncept Technologies, headquartered in Monterey Park, CA, creates high-quality, innovative products that make life simpler and safer for customers.
The Mosso Gen 3 Desk Lamp is available with the following:
- Awards: Best of NeoCon GOLD (2013), Next Generation Luminaires - Best in Class (2014)
- Made of aluminum and plastic
- Built-in touch strip dimmer
- 108 Black cord "
- 360 degree rotatable head
- Compatible with optional occupancy sensor (sold separately)
- Aluminum housing is fully recyclable
- Color Temperature: Daylight -- 4500 K; Warm -- 3500 K
- Head Touch Dimmer
- Dimmer Range: 0-100%
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Metallic Black, Silver
Installation Type: Wall Mount, Table Clamp
Light Option: Warm, Cool
- 5.5 Watt (540 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 85 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 50000 hours
- 5.5 Watt (540 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 85 Color Temp: 4500K Lifespan: 50000 hours
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Wall Mount Option Arm: Extension Adjustable From 16.5", Adjustable To 34.5"
- Wall Mount Option Base: Diameter 9"
- Wall Mount Option Head: Width 4.6", Depth 3.75"
- Table Clamp Option Arm: Extension Adjustable From 16.5", Adjustable To 34.5"
- Table Clamp Option Base: Diameter 9"
- Table Clamp Option Head: Width 4.6", Depth 3.75"
Ratings: Based on 10 reviews, this product is rated 4.7 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
AR2000-C-MBK-CLP, AR2000-C-MBK-WAL, AR2000-C-SIL-WAL, AR2000-W-MBK-DSK, AR2000-W-SIL-CLP, AR2000-W-SIL-DSK
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The three-bar design of the Koncept Z-Bar Gen 3 Desk Lamp gives it infinite flexibility in contemporary work spaces. The touchstrip dimmer is located near the head for easy access and control of the light's strength. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS ...
The Anglepoise Type 75 Mini Desk Lamp scales down the original 1950s design, adapting the same mechanics and light efficacy in to a more convenient size for smaller spaces. The aluminum shade is crisp, yet smooth—emblematic of mid-century modern aesthetics—and ...
The Koncept Z-Bar Slim Gen 3 Desk Lamp is the slimmer and sleeker version of the original Z-Bar. The award-winning three-bar design allows for infinite adjustability in virtually any direction, while the convenient touchstrip dimmer near the head controls the ...