FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
When you hear the name Louis Poulsen, you think distinctive modern Danish lighting. From the classic icons of the 1920s to more recent pieces, all Louis Poulsen lighting is created based on a deep-felt respect for architecture, understanding the emotional effect of lighting and the belief that shadow is just as aesthetically important as light. All three aspects manifest themselves in the sculptural layering and comfortable, glare-free light of Louis Poulsen pendants, wall, table and floor lamps.
The Moser Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Anu Moser
- Finish: Polished Aluminum
- Material: Polished aluminum supports
- Shade Material: Three layer handblown White Opal glass
- 12' field-cuttable suspension cable
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- 4.72 inch Round White canopy
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In Denmark
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- One 13 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Cable Length 144":
- Large Option Fixture Height 14.1", Diameter 9.8":
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 158.1":
- Medium Option Cable Length 144":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 11.2", Diameter 8.1":
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 155.2":
- Small Option Cable Length 144":
- Small Option Fixture Height 10", Diameter 7.3":
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 154":
Manufacturer IDs: view
MOS-P-185, MOS-P-205, MOS-P-250
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Taking its inspiration from the onion-dome architecture often associated with Russian cathedrals, which in turn are believed to symbolize burning candles, the Viso Ruskii Twist Pendant closes the circle with this highly stylized electric light. Exhibiting a texturally twisting exterior, ...
Classic meets contemporary in the Access Lighting Essence Pendant. Uniting an anything-but-old-fashioned Copper finish with a sleek modern silhouette, it brings warmth, shine and sophistication to kitchen islands and work spaces. This arresting suspension light is designed with a matching ...