Nature becomes art in the Union Street Glass Morph Ceiling Pendant. Earthy colors play up the organic form of this handcrafted glass lighting fixture, allowing the piece to glow with elegance and artistic charm. A Satin Nickel finished accent coordinates with the round ceiling canopy, and the black cord can be field-cut to accommodate for a range of ceiling heights.
Union Street Glass, located in Richmond, CA, is an award-winning studio that handcrafts unique lighting and home accessories.
The Morph Ceiling Pendant is available with the following:
- Hand-blown glass shade
- Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Made in USA
- Designed by Guy Corrie
- Signed and dated
- Small Fixture: Height 11"
- Small Shade: Diameter 5"
- Large Fixture: Height 17.5"
- Large Shade: Diameter 8.5"
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Suspension - Large: Length Adjustable To 89.5"
- Suspension - Small: Length Adjustable To 83"
- Union Street Glass products are individually handcrafted. As a result, slight variations in size, shape, or color may occur.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...