Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Morgan Hill Outdoor Pendant is available with the following:
- Seeded glass shade
- Solid brass construction
- Natural Rust finish
- 5" ceiling canopy
- 4' chain
- UL Listed for damp locations. Install in protected, fully covered outdoor locations only. More about UL Listings
Glass Color: Seeded
Finish: Natural Rust
Size: Large, Extra Large
- Extra Large option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).Large option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Fixture: Height 27", Diameter 13"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 27", Adjustable To 75"
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Height 32.5", Diameter 15"
- Extra Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 32.5", Adjustable To 80.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.