Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Moreau Pendant is available with the following:
- Rectangular fabric shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Canopy finish is same as body finish
- Two adjustable stems
- Sloped ceiling adaptable to 45º
- UL Listed
- Made in USA
Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Shade: Doeskin Micro-Suede, Eclipse Micro-Suede, Flax, Natural Anna, Terra Micro-Suede
Option: Short, Standard, Long
- Four 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Short Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 34.9", Adjustable To 44.1"
- Standard Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 43.3", Adjustable To 58.1"
- Long Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 57.8", Adjustable To 72.6", Height 10.4", Width 42", Depth 10"
- Ceiling Canopy: Width 15.5", Depth 4.8"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.