Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Moreau Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- 6 hand-blown glass shades
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Canopy finish is same as body finish
- Two adjustable stems
- Sloped ceiling adaptable to 45º
- UL Listed Damp
- Made in USA
Shade Color: Opal, Sand
Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Option: Short, Standard, Long
- Six 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Short Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 24.9", Adjustable To 36.6"
- Standard Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 34.1", Adjustable To 50.2"
- Long Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 48.6", Adjustable To 65.1"
- Fixture: Height 4.6", Width 49.6", Depth 24"
- Ceiling Canopy: Width 29.5", Depth 4.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.