Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Moreau Chandelier is available with the following:
- Seven flared glass shades
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- 36" suspension chain
- Sloped-ceiling adaptable
- UL Listed Damp
- Made in USA
Shade Color: Opal, Sand
Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
- Seven 60 Watt 120 Volt G9 Base Halogen lamps (included).
- Fixture: Height 33.4", Diameter 40.4"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 70.4"
- Canopy: Height 1", Diameter 5"
- Chain: Length 36"
Manufacturer IDs: view
104325-03-G440, 104325-03-S440, 104325-05-G440, 104325-05-S440, 104325-07-G440, 104325-07-S440, 104325-08-G440, 104325-08-S440, 104325-10-G440, 104325-10-S440, 104325-20-G440, 104325-20-S440
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.