Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Castleton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Moreau 3-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Material: Hanrd Forged Wrought Iron
- Shade Material: Hand Blown Glass
- 3 hand-blown glass shades
- Round canopy finish is same as body finish
- Adjustable stem
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-45)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
Shade Color: Opal, Sand
Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Stem Length: Short, Standard, Long
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Short Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5.9"
- Short Option Fixture: Height 4.6", Diameter 27"
- Short Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 23.7", Adjustable To 38.4"
- Standard Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5.9"
- Standard Option Fixture: Height 4.6", Diameter 27"
- Standard Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 36.4", Adjustable To 51.7"
- Long Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5.9"
- Long Option Fixture: Height 4.6", Diameter 27"
- Long Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 40.4", Adjustable To 67.9"
Manufacturer IDs: view
136550-03-G396, 136550-03L-G396, 136550-03L-S396, 136550-03-S396, 136550-03S-G396, 136550-03S-S396, 136550-05-G396, 136550-05L-G396, 136550-05L-S396, 136550-05-S396, 136550-05S-G396, 136550-05S-S396, 136550-07-G396, 136550-07L-G396, 136550-07L-S396, 136550-07-S396, 136550-07S-G396, 136550-07S-S396, 136550-08-G396, 136550-08L-G396, 136550-08L-S396, 136550-08-S396, 136550-08S-G396, 136550-08S-S396, 136550-10-G396, 136550-10L-G396, 136550-10L-S396, 136550-10-S396, 136550-10S-G396, 136550-10S-S396, 136550-20-G396, 136550-20L-G396, 136550-20L-S396, 136550-20-S396, 136550-20S-G396, 136550-20S-S396
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.