FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Montgomery Outdoor Wall Sconce with Metal Top is available with the following:
- Glass shade
- Solid brass construction
- Square wall plate
- UL Listed for wet locations
Glass Color: Clear, Clear Seeded
Finish: Charred Iron, Natural Aged Brass, Natural Rust
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, Extra Extra Large
- Extra Extra Large option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).Extra Large option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).Large option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt
- Extra Large option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Extra Extra Large Option Fixture Height 25.75", Width 14.25", Depth 16.25":
- Extra Large Option Fixture Height 23.5", Width 12.25", Depth 14.25":
- Large Option Fixture Height 19.5", Width 10.25", Depth 12.25":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 16", Width 8.25", Depth 9.5":
- Small Option Fixture Height 13.5", Width 6.5", Depth 7.75":
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
B9130CI, B9130NAB, B9130NR, B9131CI, B9131NAB, B9131NR, B9134CI, B9134NAB, B9134NR, B9137CI, B9137NAB, B9137NR, B9140CI, B9140NAB, B9140NR, BCD9130CI, BCD9130NAB, BCD9130NR, BCD9131CI, BCD9131NAB, BCD9131NR, BCD9134CI, BCD9134NAB, BCD9134NR, BCD9137CI, BCD9137NAB, BCD9137NR, BCD9140CI, BCD9140NAB, BCD9140NR
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A warm, welcoming accent for exteriors. The Kichler Hanford Outdoor Wall Sconce offers charming antique ambiance with its lantern-like design. A sturdy Anvil Iron frame holds the Clear Seedy glass shade for a rustic look. The decorative lantern hook atop ...
The Philips Forecast Lighting Midnight Outdoor Wall Sconce Square is a simple, soft contemporary fixture ideal for understated, minimalist homes. Features an Etched White Opal glass shade paired with your choice of either a Black or Vista Silver finish.
Elegant linear symmetry, times two. The Hubbardton Forge Double Axis Outdoor Wall Sconce features two rectangular Clear glass block shades bisected with a slender strip of aluminum that both anchors the glass and provides a center focal point. A flat, ...