Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Montgomery Outdoor Postmount with Glass Top is available with the following:
- Glass shade
- Solid brass construction
- Includes a 3" diameter post fitter
- UL Listed for wet locations
- Post not included
Glass Color: Clear, Clear Seeded
Finish: Charred Iron, Natural Aged Brass, Natural Rust
Size: Medium, Large, Extra Large, Extra Extra Large
- Extra Extra Large option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).Extra Large option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).Large option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt
- Extra Large option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 18", Width 8.25"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 21.75", Width 10.25"
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Height 25.5", Width 12.25"
- Extra Extra Large Option Fixture: Height 31.5", Width 14.25"
Manufacturer IDs: view
P8952CI, P8952NAB, P8952NR, P8955CI, P8955NAB, P8955NR, P8958CI, P8958NAB, P8958NR, P8961CI, P8961NAB, P8961NR, PCD8952CI, PCD8952NAB, PCD8952NR, PCD8955CI, PCD8955NAB, PCD8955NR, PCD8958CI, PCD8958NAB, PCD8958NR, PCD8961CI, PCD8961NAB, PCD8961NR
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Provide captivating light with the Troy Lighting Verona Outdoor Postmount. An early American design, this postmount allows the beauty and simplicity of the turn of the century to be enjoyed in a modern world. A handsome look that can enhance ...
Classic in its unadorned early American design, the Troy Lighting Townsend Outdoor Postmount offers beautiful lighting for the garden or front path in a crisp hand-worked iron framework. A Natural Bronze finish completes the look.. Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, ...
The Troy Lighting Dorchester Outdoor Postmount provides a warm welcome with clean lines, gentle curves and quality materials distinguishable in the best American Traditional design. The clear glass shade glows brightly and safely within its solid brass frame, which is ...