FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Montgomery Outdoor Pendant with Metal Top is available with the following:
- Glass shade
- Solid brass construction
- 5" round ceiling canopy
- 4' chain
- UL Listed for damp locations. Install in protected, fully covered outdoor locations only. More about UL Listings
Glass Color: Clear, Clear Seeded
Finish: Charred Iron, Natural Aged Brass, Natural Rust
Size: Large, Extra Large, Extra Extra Large
- Extra Extra Large option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).Extra Large option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).Large option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt
- Extra Large option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Extra Extra Large Option Fixture Height 23.75", Width 14.25", Length Adjustable From 23.75", Adjustable To 71.5":
- Extra Extra Large Option Suspension Length Adjustable From 24.5", Adjustable To 72.5":
- Extra Large Option Fixture Height 24.5", Width 12.25":
- Extra Large Option Suspension Length Adjustable From 20.75", Adjustable To 68.75":
- Large Option Fixture Height 20.75", Width 10.25":
- Large Option Suspension Length Adjustable From 20.75", Adjustable To 68.75":
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
F9136CI, F9136NAB, F9136NR, F9139CI, F9139NAB, F9139NR, F9142CI, F9142NAB, F9142NR, FCD9136CI, FCD9136NAB, FCD9136NR, FCD9139CI, FCD9139NAB, FCD9139NR, FCD9142CI, FCD9142NAB, FCD9142NR
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The WAC Lighting Compass dweLED Indoor/Outdoor Pendant gives your outdoor environment an edgy, contemporary flair. Its rugged, multi-layered aluminum body holds a mouth blown etched opal glass shade in place, exhibiting the inherent contrastive beauty between metal and glass. The ...
Period style with Far East flair. The Hubbardton Forge Modern Prairie Outdoor Pendant effectively marries the clean, tiered lines common to the Arts and Crafts movement with subtle tapered details that hint at an Asian influence. Light is diffused warmly ...
Simple and casual sophistication. The Minka-Lavery Ladera Chain Hung Outdoor Pendant combines contemporary design and classic construction. An Alder Bronze frame neatly secures the oval-shaped Clear glass shade, which shows off the exposed Edison-style bulb. Joining the shade's frame to ...