FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Montgomery Outdoor Pendant with Glass Top is available with the following:
- Glass shade
- Solid brass construction
- 5" round ceiling canopy
- 4' chain
- UL Listed for damp locations. Install in protected, fully covered outdoor locations only. More about UL Listings
Glass Color: Clear, Clear Seeded
Finish: Charred Iron, Natural Aged Brass, Natural Rust
Size: Large, Extra Large, Extra Extra Large
- Extra Extra Large option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).Extra Large option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).Large option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt
- Extra Large option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Extra Extra Large Option Fixture Height 23.75", Width 14.25":
- Extra Extra Large Option Suspension Length Adjustable From 24.5", Adjustable To 72.5":
- Extra Large Option Fixture Height 24.5", Width 12.25":
- Extra Large Option Suspension Length Adjustable From 20.75", Adjustable To 68.75":
- Large Option Fixture Height 20.75", Width 10.25":
- Large Option Suspension Length Adjustable From 20.75", Adjustable To 68.75":
Manufacturer IDs: view
F8956CI, F8956NAB, F8956NR, F8959CI, F8959NAB, F8959NR, F8962CI, F8962NAB, F8962NR, FCD8956CI, FCD8956NAB, FCD8956NR, FCD8959CI, FCD8959NAB, FCD8959NR, FCD8962CI, FCD8962NAB, FCD8962NR
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Troy Lighting Amherst Outdoor Pendant offers traditional Craftsman style with a modern inflection. With its A-line, inverted lantern shape, the fixture retains its classic qualities while meeting the eye with an unexpected perspective. The candelabra is visible through the ...
Infuse your patio or porch with the welcoming illumination of the Troy Lighting Mendocino Outdoor Pendant. A hand-worked iron cage surrounds a Clear Seeded glass globe, secured with a punched metal cuff bearing circular and quatrefoil designs. The silhouette calls ...
Warehouse-style authenticity is realized in the Troy Lighting Brunswick Outdoor Pendant. Hand-forged iron is fashioned into a cage around a Historic Pressed Glass shade, ideally suited to a vintage Edison-style bulb. A metal hose cord drops from the hexagonal canopy ...