Arroyo Craftsman, located in Baldwin Park, CA, handcrafts and custom-finishes lighting products for residential and commercial applications.
The Monterey Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Handmade glass shade
- Brass supports and accents
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed for damp locations. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations. Using UL Listings to help select the right product for your space
- Made in the USA
Shade Color: Clear Seedy, Off White, Tan, White Opalescent, Gold White Iridescent, Rain Mist
Finish: Bronze, Mission Brown, Raw Copper, Verdigris Patina, Satin Black, Slate
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Pattern / Design: Cloud Lift, T-bar, Empty
- One 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 11.87", Width 12", Depth 15.5"
- Small Option Plate: Height 9", Width 4.5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 14.25", Width 17", Depth 20"
- Medium Option Plate: Height 11", Width 5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 16.87", Width 20", Depth 23.12"
- Large Option Plate: Height 11", Width 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.