The Quoizel Monterey Mosaic Bowl brings an element to transitional spaces that is at once natural, organic and modern. The bowl-shaped shade is made out of genuine pen shell. The texture and gradations of color of this shade is ehanced by the fluid curls and rich Malaga finish of the steel frame. Available in two sizes.
For more than 80 years, Quoizel (based in Charleston, SC) has dedicated itself to bringing timeless lighting designs into modern homes. By consciously avoiding design fads, consistently balancing form and function and using only the highest quality materials, Quoizel lighting designs do indeed stand the test of time.
The Monterey Mosaic Bowl is available with the following:
- Bowl-shaped Pen Shell Mosaic shade
- Steel frame
- Malaga finish (Dark Bronze base with Gold accents)
- Round ceiling canopy
- 8' chain
- 12' wire
- ETL Listed
Pen Shell Mosaic
- Large option utilizes four 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A-19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A-19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 22", Diameter 18"
- Small Shade: Height 5"
- Large Fixture: Height 28", Diameter 23.5"
- Large Shade: Height 5.5"
- Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Hanging Length - Small: Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 118"
- Hanging Length - Large: Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 124"
- Chain: Length 96"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Monterey Mosaic by Quoizel