FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Cleveland-based Hinkley Lighting is driven by a passion to combine design and function to create exceptional lighting solutions. Family-owned Hinkley began as a traditional lantern company in 1922, and, still today, they produce top quality outdoor lighting. Hinkley Lighting has also expanded to include a full range of interior lighting solutions, including chandeliers, sconces, pendants and vanity lights.
The Montauk Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Material: Solid brass
- Shade Material: Seedy glass
- Sienna finish
- UL Listed Wet
- Made In China
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Light Option: Incandescent, LED
- Small Option: 15 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K
- Small Option: Two 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: 15 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K
- Medium Option: Three 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: 15 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K
- Large Option: Four 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Backplate: Width 4.5", Height 8"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 7", Height 17.3", Depth 9.25"
- Medium Option Backplate: Width 4.5", Height 8"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 7", Height 20.8", Depth 9.25"
- Large Option Backplate: Width 4.5", Height 8"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 9", Height 19.5", Depth 11.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Named after the second most populated city in Italy, the Quoizel Milan Outdoor Wall Sconce features clean lines combined with a sleek finish. The glass cylinder shade in the center nicely diffuses the illumination, keeping your outdoor living space safe ...
The Quoizel Crestview Outdoor Wall Sconce features linear shapes softened by an arch, perfect for today's home. The seedy glass windows give a distorted view of the bulb, as well as adding a slight texture and variety to this streamlined ...
Casual in design yet sturdy in construction, the Bover Fora Outdoor Wall Sconce combines laid-back outdoor style with weather-resistant strength. Synthetic fibers make up the open-weave tapered shade, protecting the globed light source which casts a warm glow. The natural ...