Fredrick Ramond is a high end, boutique-quality line of lighting focused on innovative products and design. Using the finest materials and finishes available, Fredrick Ramond lighting fixtures offer unparalleled style, able to impress even the most discerning audience and suit an array of sophisticated decor styles. Now a division of Hinkley Lighting, Fredrick Ramond pays close attention to even the smallest details, creating lighting that is not only beautiful, but also endures over time.
The Mondo Suspension is available with the following:
- Cube-shaped Frosted glass shades
- Metal frame
- Polished Chrome finish
- Ceiling canopy
- 120" chain
- 144" lead wire
- UL Listed for dry locations
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Shade Color: Frosted
Finish: Polished Chrome
Number of Lights: 3, 8, 12
- 3 Light Option: Three 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 8 Light Option: Eight 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 12 Light Option: Twelve 40 Watt (450 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 3 Light Option Canopy: Diameter 7"
- 3 Light Option Chain: Length 120"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Width 18", Height 20.25"
- 3 Light Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 140.25"
- 8 Light Option Canopy: Diameter 7"
- 8 Light Option Chain: Length 120"
- 8 Light Option Fixture: Width 28.25", Height 31"
- 8 Light Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 151"
- 12 Light Option Canopy: Diameter 7"
- 12 Light Option Chain: Length 120"
- 12 Light Option Fixture: Width 36", Height 38.75"
- 12 Light Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 158.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The quintessential Prairie School piece, the Arroyo Craftsman Huntington Multi-Light Pendant features distinctive horizontal lines and broad sheltering roofs. Each glass shade is handmade, offered here in various styles. The caging is solid brass and finished in organic finishes that ...
The artistic design of the Groove Multi Light Pendant by Eurofase provides dramatic downlighting to interiors. Groove's eye-catching profile features slender metal shades that suspend from field cuttable cables. Shimmering strings of crystal dangle from each Chrome finished shade, enhancing ...
Round and flat, black and white...the Fredrick Ramond Renata Pendant is a study in contrast and compatibility. Delicate steel bars are flattened and tapered, then bent into a cage and given a striking Blacksmith finish. An etched Opal Linen glass ...