Fredrick Ramond is a high end, boutique-quality line of lighting focused on innovative products and design. Using the finest materials and finishes available, Fredrick Ramond lighting fixtures offer unparalleled style, able to impress even the most discerning audience and suit an array of sophisticated decor styles. Now a division of Hinkley Lighting, Fredrick Ramond pays close attention to even the smallest details, creating lighting that is not only beautiful, but also endures over time.
The Mondo Suspension is available with the following:
- Cube-shaped Frosted glass shades
- Metal frame
- Polished Chrome finish
- Ceiling canopy
- 120" chain
- 144" lead wire
- UL Listed for dry locations
Shade Color: Frosted
Finish: Polished Chrome
Number of Lights: 3, 8, 12
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- 8 Lights option utilizes eight 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- 12 Lights option utilizes twelve 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 12 Lights Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 158.75"
- 3 Lights Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 140.25"
- 8 Lights Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 151"
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Height 20.25", Width 18"
- 8 Lights Option Fixture: Height 31", Width 28.25"
- 12 Lights Option Fixture: Height 38.75", Width 36"
- Canopy: Diameter 7"
- Chain: Length 120"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.