FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Mat-The-Basics has pioneered a new type of carpet - refined, handmade rugs that combine innovative design with a dedication to the highest standards of craftsmanship. These carpets, inspired from contemporary shapes and colors, are created using the traditional techniques of skilled weavers including hand-tufting, hand-weaving and hand-knotting methods.
The Mondo Rug is available with the following:
- Made of European wool blend
- Hand tufted construction
- Back finished with thin, latex-coated net and backing cloth
- Use of underlayment/rug pad is recommended
- Individually numbered CARE & FAIR label
- Made in India
Color: Beige, Grey
Size: 5'2 x 7'6, 7'10 x 9'10
- 5'2 x 7'6 Option Width 5.17', Length 7.5':
- 7'10 x 9'10 Option Width 7.83', Length 9.83':
Manufacturer IDs: view
NOVMONBEI052076, NOVMONBEI071091, NOVMONGRY052076, NOVMONGRY071091
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Mat-The-Basics Toledo Rug adds a lovely geometric element to modern living rooms or bedrooms. The precise hand tufted pattern is stitched so as to transition seamlessly between its vertical and horizontal lines (and creating a kind of diagonal optical ...