FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Monarch II Patio Outdoor Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Finish: Weathered Copper Powder Coat
- Material: Stainless steel
- Plywood blades
- Basic Function CoolTouch control system
- Ceiling canopy
- 52 in. overall diameter
- 78 in. lead wire
- Body: Weathered Copper Powder Coat
- Blade Finish: Walnut and Teak
- Number of Blades: 5
- Reversible fan blades
- Blade Pitch: 14 degrees
- Motor Size: 172 x 17
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 3
- Switch on housing
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 5978 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 72 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 83 CFM/Watt
- Energy Star Qualified
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-22)
- Comes with One 4.00 in. stem/downrod
- Hugger adapter included
- UL Listed Wet
- Warranty: Lifetime limited
- Made In China
- Downrod: Length 4"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 20"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Part of the permanent design collection in The Chicago Athenaeum: Museum of Architecture and Design. Featuring bold, clean lines and a unique Downbridge hanging system, the Minka Aire San Francisco Ceiling Fan is a timeless architectural design element for the ...
Modern function, Greek Revival style. The Period Arts Flute Ceiling Fan with Optional Light creates satisfying air circulation in a beautifully-crafted design, with a housing meant to replicate Neoclassical fluted columns. Available in a variety of blade color, size, lamping ...
The Hunter Fans HFC 72 Ceiling Fan is designed specifically to improve the air circulation of large spaces such as vaulted living rooms, pole barns, and industrial buildings. With the fan’s expansive 72” aluminum blade span and incredibly high airflow ...