Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Monarch II Patio Outdoor Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Stainless steel housing
- 5 reversible plywood blades
- Basic Function CoolTouch control system
- Ceiling canopy
- One 4 in. downrod
- 52 in. overall diameter
- 14 degree blade pitch
- 3 forward and reverse speeds
- Airflow: 5978 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 72 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 83 cfm/watt (high)
- Manual reverse
- 22 degree sloped ceiling adaptable
- 78 in. lead wire
- Limited lifetime warranty
Fan Body and Blade Finish: Weathered Copper Powder Coat with Walnut, Weathered Steel Powder Coat with Walnut and Teak
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 20"
- Downrod: Length 4"
- Fan Body: Height 12.75", Width 13.75"
- Blade: Diameter 52"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.