Cleveland-based Hinkley Lighting is driven by a passion to combine design and function to create exceptional lighting solutions. Family-owned Hinkley began as a traditional lantern company in 1922, and, still today, they produce top quality outdoor lighting. Hinkley Lighting has also expanded to include a full range of interior lighting solutions, including chandeliers, sconces, pendants and vanity lights.
The Monaco Chandelier is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped Etched Opal glass shades
- Metal frame
- Crystal ball accents
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Dome-shaped round ceiling canopy
- Accommodates sloped ceilings up to a 45 degree angle
- One 4", one 6", and one 12" stem
- Total suspension length calculated using all included stems
- 72" lead wire
- UL Listed
Finish: Brushed Nickel
Number of Lights: 3, 5, 6
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt G16.5 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included)
- 5 Lights option utilizes five 60 Watt 120 Volt G16.5 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included)
- 6 Lights option utilizes six 60 Watt 120 Volt G16.5 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Height 11.5", Width 25.25"
- 5 Lights Option Fixture: Height 12.5", Width 27.75"
- 6 Lights Option Fixture: Height 14.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
4853BN, 4855BN, 4856BN
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.