The Hinkley Lighting Monaco Chandelier, with its "C" shaped arms and various included stem heights in Brushed Nickel or Brushed Caramel, is a unique transitional piece especially suited for low ceiling mount situations. Each metal arm supports metal-trimmed, etched opal glass shades. Hanging crystal ball ornaments complete the look.
Cleveland-based Hinkley Lighting is driven by a passion to combine design and function to create exceptional lighting solutions. Family-owned Hinkley began as a traditional lantern company in 1922, and, still today, they produce top quality outdoor lighting. Hinkley Lighting has also expanded to include a full range of interior lighting solutions, including chandeliers, sconces, pendants and vanity lights.
The Monaco Chandelier is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped Etched Opal glass shades
- Metal frame
- Crystal ball accents
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Dome-shaped round ceiling canopy
- Accommodates sloped ceilings up to a 45 degree angle
- One 4", one 6", and one 12" stem
- Total suspension length calculated using all included stems
- 72" lead wire
- UL Listed
Number of Lights:
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt G16.5 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included)
- 5 Lights option utilizes five 60 Watt 120 Volt G16.5 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included)
- 6 Lights option utilizes six 60 Watt 120 Volt G16.5 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3-Light Option: Height 11.5", Width 25.25"
- 5-Light Option: Height 12.5", Width 27.75"
- 6-Light Option: Height 14.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Monaco by Hinkley Lighting