Each fold and crease of the Issey Miyake Mogura Table Lamp offers a different shade, a different interplay of shadow and light as the inner LED illuminates each level of the lamp. This cubist-type piece, named for the mole, features a dimmer on the cord for creating the perfect atmosphere.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Mogura Table Lamp is available with the following:
- White injection molded polycarbonate shade
- White Opal injection molded methacrylate diffuser
- White powder coat die-cast aluminum frame
- Dimmer on transparent cord
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- 378 lumens
- CRI: 81
- Designed by Issey Miyake and Reality Lab
- iF Product Design Award, 2013
- Fixture: Height 24.63", Width 15"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
IN EI by Issey Miyake for Artemide