Aptly named for the mole, the Issey Miyake Mogura Mini Table Lamp seems to playfully burrow up from a table or nightstand. Its unique folded and twisted form reaches a petite height of about 16 inches, perfect for adding a soft glow to intimate spaces. Features a dimmer on the cord.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Mogura Mini Table Lamp is available with the following:
- White injection molded polycarbonate shade
- White Opal injection molded methacrylate inner diffuser
- Die-cast aluminum white powder coated frame
- Dimmer on transparent cord
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- 378 lumens
- CRI: 81
- Designed by Issey Miyake and Reality Lab
- iF Product Design Award, 2013
- Fixture: Height 16.31", Width 10.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
IN EI by Issey Miyake for Artemide