Unique products for unique customers. That's what Quorum International has been creating since 1981. From their headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas, Quorum designs ceiling fans and lighting fixtures in a wide range of styles to meet a wide range of discerning tastes. The high quality of these pieces ensures that their beauty will last for many years to come.
The Modus Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Glass shades
- Metal supports
- Square wall plate
- Can be installed as an uplight or downlight
- UL Listed for damp locations
Finish: Old World with Amber Frost, Satin Nickel with Satin Opal
Size: 2 Lights, 3 Lights, 4 Lights
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Lights Option Fixture: Height 8.25", Width 12", Depth 6.25"
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Height 8.25", Width 19.75", Depth 6.25"
- 4 Lights Option Fixture: Height 8.25", Width 27.5", Depth 6.25"
Ratings: Based on 5 reviews, this product is rated 4.2 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
5076-3-65, 5076-3-95, 5076-4-65, 5076-4-95, 5476-2-65, 5476-2-95
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.