FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Offering an extensive collection of traditional lamping and state of the art LED technology in both indoor and outdoor fixtures, Oxygen Lighting is known for their minimal and architectural shapes. Utilizing traditional methods of hand blown glass, they stay true to their contemporary and streamlined aesthetic. With a wide range in such styles from transitional, modern and purely artistic, there will surely be a lighting fixture to fit anyone’s needs. After all, you do need Oxygen.
The Modulo Flushmount is available with the following:
- Finish: Satin Nickel
- Material: Cold rolled steel
- Shade Material: Matte white acrylic
- Unit mounts to 4" octagonal junction box
- Toolless access to lamps
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: Two 18 Watt (1250 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt G24q-2 4-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 22 Watt (1900 Lumens) 120 Volt 2GX13 4 Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 40 Watt (3300 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt 2GX13 4-Pin Opposed Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 22 Watt (1900 Lumens) 120 Volt 2GX13 4 Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 40 Watt (3300 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt 2GX13 4-Pin Opposed Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Width 12", Height 4.75", Depth 12"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 16", Height 4.75", Depth 16"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 24", Height 4.75", Depth 24"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A refined design that maintains the boldness of its predecessors. Inspired by the Industrial Age, the Maxim Lighting Hi-Bay Flushmount incorporates clear holophane glass set off by a grid-like metal frame and rim support. Handy screw-out knobs aid in easy ...
Shaped like a beehive with a luminous quality similar to a paper lantern, the Leucos Modulo PL35 Ceiling Light casts generous amount of light from a bright blown glass shade. The ribbed texture breaks up the uniformity of the glowing ...
Style on the rocks. The Elan lighting Rockne Flushmount pairs five icy K9 crystal cubes with a bright Chrome finish. Each crystal extends from the reflective square ceiling canopy via a concave and curvy metal support that heightens the dramatic ...