FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Who says holiday traditions can't be contemporary? The Modern Christmas Tree was created in 2011 by Matthew Bliss as a tribute to his grandfather, Lawrence "Bud" Stoecker, who built the first Modern Christmas Tree in the 1960s out of cardboard. The current tree designs--with suspended acrylic rings and crystal and glass ornaments--offer a graphic, sparkling twist on the classic evergreen.
The Modern Half Tree - Pearl with Silver Ornaments is available with the following:
- Designed by Bud Stoecker
- Material: Acrylic rings, glass and crystal ornaments
- 36 hand cut and polished glass pendalogue chandelier crystals
- 36 classic matte silver glass ball ornaments
- 100 ornament hooks
- Mirror ball with battery-powered rotating device
- Polyester zipper bag for tree storage
- Installation hardware (drywall screw, hook, ball chain and drywall screw cover)
- Replacement ball chain and connectors
- 6 foot measured height includes 1 foot space between bottom ring and floor
- Assembly Required
- Made In China
- Integrated LED
- Item: Height 72", Diameter 16.75", Weight 6Lbs
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Tom Dixon Scent Elements Diffuser - Air is part of a series inspired by the medieval quest to reduce matter into 4 essential elements. Here, the aromatic palette is a suitably light and crisp floral, with distinctive notes of ...
Give your tree some geometric flair with the Ferm Living Hexagon Brass Ornament. The simple hexagonal form is crafted out of solid brass, its crisp lines accentuated by a soft matte finish. Includes an adjustable matching chain for hanging.