Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Mobius Short Adjustable Pendant is available with the following:
- Conical shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron supports
- Canopy finish is the same as support finish
- One stem
- Round ceiling canopy
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to 45 degrees
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in the USA (of U.S. and imported parts)
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
Shade Color: Spun Amber, Spun Frost
Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Stem Length: Short, Standard, Long
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Short Option Canopy: Width 5"
- Short Option Fixture: Height 19.4", Diameter 25.4"
- Short Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 30.3", Adjustable To 35.6"
- Standard Option Canopy: Width 5"
- Standard Option Fixture: Height 19.4", Diameter 25.4"
- Standard Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 35.6", Adjustable To 46"
- Long Option Canopy: Width 5"
- Long Option Fixture: Height 19.4", Diameter 25.4"
- Long Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 46", Adjustable To 67.4"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
134503-03-540, 134503-03-541, 134503-03L-540, 134503-03L-541, 134503-03S-540, 134503-03S-541, 134503-05-540, 134503-05-541, 134503-05L-540, 134503-05L-541, 134503-05S-540, 134503-05S-541, 134503-07-540, 134503-07-541, 134503-07L-540, 134503-07L-541, 134503-07S-540, 134503-07S-541, 134503-08-540, 134503-08-541, 134503-08L-540, 134503-08L-541, 134503-08S-540, 134503-08S-541, 134503-10-540, 134503-10-541, 134503-10L-540, 134503-10L-541, 134503-10S-540, 134503-10S-541, 134503-20-540, 134503-20-541, 134503-20L-540, 134503-20L-541, 134503-20S-540, 134503-20S-541
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.