Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Castleton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Mobius Adjustable Pendant is available with the following:
- Conical shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Canopy finish the same as frame finish
- Telescoping stem
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to 45 degrees
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
Shade Color: Spun Amber, Spun Frost
Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Stem Length: Short, Standard, Long
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Long Option Canopy Diameter 5":
- Long Option Fixture Height 16.5", Diameter 17.5":
- Long Option Suspension Length Adjustable From 43.8", Adjustable To 65.2":
- Short Option Canopy Diameter 5":
- Short Option Fixture Height 16.5", Diameter 17.5":
- Short Option Suspension Length Adjustable From 27.8", Adjustable To 33.4":
- Standard Option Canopy Diameter 5":
- Standard Option Fixture Height 16.5", Diameter 17.5":
- Standard Option Suspension Length Adjustable From 33.2", Adjustable To 44.1":
Manufacturer IDs: view
134501-03-532, 134501-03-533, 134501-03L-532, 134501-03L-533, 134501-03S-532, 134501-03S-533, 134501-05-532, 134501-05-533, 134501-05L-532, 134501-05L-533, 134501-05S-532, 134501-05S-533, 134501-07-532, 134501-07-533, 134501-07L-532, 134501-07L-533, 134501-07S-532, 134501-07S-533, 134501-08-532, 134501-08-533, 134501-08L-532, 134501-08L-533, 134501-08S-532, 134501-08S-533, 134501-10-532, 134501-10-533, 134501-10L-532, 134501-10L-533, 134501-10S-532, 134501-10S-533, 134501-20-532, 134501-20-533, 134501-20L-532, 134501-20L-533, 134501-20S-532, 134501-20S-533
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.