The Kartell Mobil Cabinet with Shelf designed by Antonio Citterio is a system of containers that simultaneously boasts the prestige of agility, mobility, practicality, resistance and durability. The drawer is the systems base element and is complemented by shelves and tops. Mobil can be a simple chest of 2 to 6 drawers, can have handles and rest on wheels (shown) or feet. The possible configurations lend Mobil to use in different contexts: from the bedroom to the living room to the bath as well as study or office. The Mobil Cabinet with Shelf features a Chromed Steel frame and Scratch and Crack resistant Resin drawers and shelves.
Founded in 1949 by Giulio and Anna Castelli, Kartell has become the world leader—and innovator—in the realm of molded plastic furniture. Headquartered in Italy, Kartell works with designers worldwide to create their distinctive line of modern furniture, lighting and accessories. Dedication to discovering and employing new technologies and manufacturing methods results in a growing line of durable, stylish and cutting edge products.
The Mobil Cabinet with Shelf is available with the following:
- Chrome-plated steel frame.
- Batch-dyed thermosetting shelves.
- Scratch-proof and knock properties.
- Designed by Antonio Citterio.
Matte Glossy Smoke,
Matte Opaque Slate,
Translucent Citron Yellow,
- 2 Hi w/ Wheels: Height 19", Width 19.25", Depth 18.75"
- 2 Hi w/out Wheels: Height 15.75", Width 19.25", Depth 18.75"
- 4 Hi w/ Wheels: Height 30.75", Width 19.25", Depth 18.75"
- 4 Hi w/out Wheels: Height 27.5", Width 19.25", Depth 18.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...