In Japanese, miyu means "beautiful moon." Indeed, the LBL Lighting Miyu Pendant sheds a soft, lunar-like glow through its Opal glass diffuser. Like a wisp of cloud drifting in front of the moon, the outer glass shade includes a misty Silver leaf band. Available in three glass colors, two finishes and in either incandescent or energy efficient fluorescent lamping.
For more than 40 years, Illinois-based LBL Lighting has created innovative lighting fixtures based on the principles of beauty, originality and quality. Such values remain evident in their current line of fixtures, which feature distinctive elements like organic art glass, solid construction and the latest low voltage and LED lighting technology.
The Miyu Pendant is available with the following:
- Teardrop-shaped transparent glass shade with Silver leaf band
- Cylindrical Opal inner glass shade
- Metal accents
- Round ceiling canopy
- 72" field-cuttable cord
- Energy efficient fluorescent option available
- ETL Listed
- Incandescent option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (included).
- Compact Fluorescent option utilizes one 32 Watt 120 Volt Type GX24Q-3 Compact Fluorescent lamp (included), or one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type GX24Q-3 Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 12.8", Diameter 10"
- Incandescent Ceiling Canopy: Height 0.5", Diameter 4.5"
- Compact Fluorescent Ceiling Canopy: Height 1.9", Diameter 4.5"
- Hanging Length - Incandescent: Overall Length Adjustable To 85.3"
- Hanging Length - Compact Fluorescent: Overall Length Adjustable To 86.7"
- Cord: Length 72"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...