Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Mix Modular Chaise Lounge is available with the following:
- Finish: Black (legs)
- Material: Fabric upholstery
- Fill Material: Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam
- Frame Material: Kiln-dried 100% FSC-Certified hardwood
- All Gus Modern fabric is double rub tested
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- Includes matching bolster cushion
- Join components together with integrated connectors on underside
- Assembly Required
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In China
Fabric: Berkeley Coral, Berkeley Shield, Parliament Stone, Tartan Shadow, Vintage Smoke
- Item: Width 38", Height 31", Depth 76"
- Seat: Height 16.5"
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A playfully relaxing piece for your modern living space. Designed by Patricia Urquiola, the Gan Rugs Bandas Chaise Lounge B features a unique checkerboard/stripe pattern made by alternately hand looming embroidering and crocheting wool yarns. A wood frame and dense ...