EcoSmart Fire is the award-winning, high-end brand of The Fire Company, based near Sydney, Australia. Launched in 2004, EcoSmart Fire has revolutionized the fireplace industry with its stylish contemporary designs and the use of clean-burning, eco-friendly bioethanol. This ground-breaking fuel and design versatility mean that EcoSmart Fire fireplaces, inserts, burners and accessories now heat and visually enhance indoor and outdoor spaces in more than fifty countries worldwide.
The MIX Fireplace is available with the following:
- Made of cast fiberglass-reinforced concrete
- Decorative pebbles not included (see below for customization tips)
- AB3 bioethanol burner
- 0.7 gallon (2.5 liter) capacity
- Thermal output of 5800BTU; heats space up to 215 sq. feet
- Approximate burn time: 6-9 hours depending on setting
- Includes 1.3 gallon Jerry Can, lighter and lighting rod
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Recommended for use with e-nrg liquid bioethanol fuel only
- 2 year warranty
- Designed by Marc Veenendaal
Color: Black, Natural
Size: Small, Large
Option: 12 qts Fuel, No Fuel
- Small Item: Height 8.8", Diameter 23.6", Weight 15.4lb
- Large Item: Height 12.3", Diameter 33.5", Weight 30.9lb
Manufacturer IDs: view
G349426, G349427, G349428, G349429, G349430, G349431, G349432, G349433
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Minimalist chic meets maximum practicality. The EcoSmart Fire Fusion Fireplace lives up to its name by fusing together sleek style with superior functionality. The inner flame is visible on both sides--one side covered completely in toughened glass, the other with ...
Your campfire never looked like this. The EcoSmart Fire Stix Fireplace is an ultra-contemporary twist on the traditional bonfire, with "sticks" made out of tubular stainless steel. These sticks both hold up and surround the central burner, which uses eco-friendly ...