Arroyo Craftsman, located in Baldwin Park, CA, handcrafts and custom-finishes lighting products for residential and commercial applications.
The Mission Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Glass shade
- Solid brass supports
- Square wall plate
- UL Listed for wet locations
- Made in the USA
Shade Color: Frosted, Off White, Tan, White Opalescent, Gold White Iridescent
Finish: Bronze, Mission Brown, Pewter, Verdigris Patina, Raw Copper, Rustic Brown, Satin Black
Size: Mini, Small, Medium, Large
Pattern / Design: T-bar
- Large option utilizes two 75 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Mini option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Mini Option Fixture: Height 7.25", Top to Center 2.31", Width 5.87", Depth 5.87"
- Mini Option Plate: Height 4.62", Width 4.62"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 8.5", Top to Center 2.75", Width 7", Depth 7"
- Small Option Plate: Height 5.5", Width 5.5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 12", Top to Center 4", Width 10", Depth 10"
- Medium Option Plate: Height 8", Width 8"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 18", Top to Center 6", Width 15", Depth 15"
- Large Option Plate: Height 12", Width 12"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.