Arroyo Craftsman, located in Baldwin Park, CA, handcrafts and custom-finishes lighting products for residential and commercial applications.
The Mission Flushmount is available with the following:
- Handmade glass shade
- Brass construction
- Square ceiling canopy
- UL Listed Damp. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations
- Made in the USA
Shade Color: Frosted, Off White, Tan, White Opalescent, Gold White Iridescent
Finish: Bronze, Mission Brown, Pewter, Verdigris Patina, Raw Copper, Rustic Brown, Satin Black
Size: Mini, Small, Medium, Large
- Mini option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Mini Option Fixture: Height 5.25", Width 7"
- Mini Option Canopy: Width 8.5", Length 8.5"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 6.25", Width 8.37"
- Small Option Canopy: Width 9.75", Length 9.75"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 7.25", Width 12"
- Medium Option Canopy: Width 13.5", Length 13.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 7.25", Width 18", Depth 12"
- Large Option Canopy: Width 13.5", Length 19.62"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.