The Kartell Miss Balu Table designed by Philippe Starck is a modern interpretation of the quintessential 1800s table with central support leg. This is a complete collection of tables for different uses. The table series is offered in three models: the square and round table, both of small dimensions, are ideal as dressing tables in the bedroom, or as desks in the entrance hall; the large round table can be used in the kitchen as a dining table. The Miss Balu Table uses a new plastic compound that guarantees resistance to abrasions as well as optimum product life.
Kartell, headquartered in Italy, creates superb products through its commitment to project, design, and technological innovation.
The Miss Balu Table is available with the following:
- Scratch-resistant low profile SMC top and base.
- Fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene pedestal.
- Designed by Philippe Starck.
- Round Option: Height 28.5", Diameter 25.25"
- Square Option: Height 28.5", Width 23.62", Depth 25.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...