The ET2 Minx E9483/93 Multi-Light Pendant adds real flare to modern interiors. It features three or four shades of Amber Leopard or White Leopard glass. The fritted textures and trumpet shape of both glass options provide unique contrast to the rectangular canopy and its smooth Satin Nickel finish.
ET2, headquartered in California, offers a range of contemporary lighting fixtures and chandeliers that utilize crisp and clean glass styles and bright metal finishes to enhance modern and contemporary interiors. ET2 is a division of the Maxim Lighting Group.
The Minx E9483/93 Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Glass shades
- Metal body
- Satin Nickel finish
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- 120" suspension cables
- Features ET2 RapidJack system for quick fixture-to-canopy connection
- Built-in electronic transformer in canopy
- UL Listed
Number of Lights:
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 35 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage T3 G4 Base Xenon lamps (included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 35 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage T3 G4 Base Xenon lamps (included).
- 3-Light Option: Height 7.5", Width 24.25", Depth 5"
- 4-Light Option: Height 7.5", Width 34.25", Depth 5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 8.5", Adjustable To 128.75", Length Adjustable From 9.75", Adjustable To 129.75"
- 3-Light Canopy Option: Height 1.3", Width 24.3", Depth 4.3"
- 4-Light Canopy Option: Height 2.3", Width 34.5", Depth 4.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...