The shades of the ET2 Minx E94817/917 Multi-Light Pendant are spheres of clear glass overlaid with a layer of fine metal mesh. This metallic layer gives the shades an almost fluffy look, while it also helps to diffuse light and complement the canopy and its Satin Nickel finish. Available with three or four lights.
ET2, headquartered in California, offers a range of contemporary lighting fixtures and chandeliers that utilize crisp and clean glass styles and bright metal finishes to enhance modern and contemporary interiors. ET2 is a division of the Maxim Lighting Group.
The Minx E94817/917 Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Globe-shaped Mesh glass shades
- Metal body
- Satin Nickel finish
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- 120" suspension cables
- Features ET2 RapidJack system for quick fixture-to-canopy connectio
- Built-in electronic transformer in canopy
- UL Listed
Number of Lights:
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 50 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage T4 GY6.35 Base Xenon lamps (included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 50 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage T4 GY6.35 Base Xenon lamps (included).
- 3-Light Option: Height 9.25", Width 24.25", Depth 6.25"
- 4-Light Option: Height 9.25", Width 34.25", Depth 6.25"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 10.25", Adjustable To 130.5", Length Adjustable From 11.5", Adjustable To 131.5"
- 3-Light Canopy Option: Height 1.3", Width 24.3", Depth 4.3"
- 4-Light Canopy Option: Height 2.3", Width 34.5", Depth 4.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...