Show off your modern lighting spots with the ET2 Minx E948-949/33/34 Multi-Light Pendant. It features three or four trumpet-shaped glass shades. A textural, multi-tonal frit pattern evokes leopard print, hence Amber Leopard and White Leopard glass. Both glass colors come with a Satin Nickel canopy and hardware.
ET2, headquartered in California, offers a range of contemporary lighting fixtures and chandeliers that utilize crisp and clean glass styles and bright metal finishes to enhance modern and contemporary interiors. ET2 is a division of the Maxim Lighting Group.
The Minx E948-49/33/34 Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- 4 flared glass shades
- Metal supports
- Satin Nickel finish
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- 120" suspension cables
- 180" lead wire
- Features ET2 RapidJack system for quick fixture-to-canopy connection
- Built-in electronic transformer in canopy
- UL Listed
Number of Lights:
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 50 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage T4 GY6.35 Base Xenon lamps (included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 50 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage T4 GY6.35 Base Xenon lamps (included).
- 3-Light Option: Height 7.5", Width 24.3", Depth 5"
- 4-Light Ceiling Canopy: Height 2.3", Width 24.3", Depth 4.5"
- 4-Light Option: Height 7.5", Width 34.25", Depth 5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 8.5", Adjustable To 128.75", Length Adjustable From 9.75", Adjustable To 129.75"
- 3-Light Canopy Option: Height 1.3", Width 24.3", Depth 4.3"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...