On the prowl for unique modern lighting? The ET2 Minx E94631 Multi-Light Pendant features three distinctive glass shades, the fritted texture and warm tones of which evoke the animal after which they're named: Amber Leopard. The flared trumpet shape of the shades maximize their exotic feline pattern.
ET2, headquartered in California, offers a range of contemporary lighting fixtures and chandeliers that utilize crisp and clean glass styles and bright metal finishes to enhance modern and contemporary interiors. ET2 is a division of the Maxim Lighting Group.
The Minx E94631 Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- 3 Amber Leopard glass shades
- Metal supports
- Satin Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 120" suspension cables
- Features ET2 RapidJack system for quick fixture-to-canopy connection
- Built-in 150 Watt electronic transformer in canopy
- UL Listed
- Fixture: Height 7.5", Diameter 11.75"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 8.5", Adjustable To 128.75"
- Canopy: Height 1.3", Diameter 11.8"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...