Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Minomushi Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Issey Miyake, Reality Lab
- Awards: iF Product Design Award
- Finish: White
- Material: Aluminum
- Shade Material: Extruded methacrylate
- Frosted shade
- Dimmer on cord
- Laser etched Artemide and IN-EI logo
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- 1743 lumens
- CRI: 81
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made In Italy
- 30 Watt (1743 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 81 Color Temp: 3000K
- Base: Width 11.81"
- Fixture: Width 24.44", Height 82.69"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.