For more than 40 years, Illinois-based LBL Lighting has created innovative lighting fixtures based on the principles of beauty, originality and quality. Such values remain evident in their current line of fixtures, which feature distinctive elements like organic art glass, solid construction and the latest low voltage and LED lighting technology.
The Mini-Someday Pendant is available with the following:
- Flared hand-blown Opal glass shade
- Metal body
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- Lumens: 282
- CRI: 85
- Average Rated Life: 30,000 hours
- ETL Listed
Finish: Black with Satin Nickel, Satin Nickel with Satin Nickel
Light Source: LED, Xenon
Mounting: Fusion Jack, Monopoint, Monorail, Two-Circuit Monorail
- Xenon option utilizes one 35 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage T4 GY6.35 Bi-Pin Base Xenon lamp (included).
- LED option utilizes one 6 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage LED (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 8.6", Diameter 4"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 80.6"
- Cable: Length 72"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.