Today is the day for Someday. The LBL Lighting Mini-Someday Pendant features a unique metal cage modeled on a tailor's dress form. Over this form sits a translucent flared "skirt" of hand-blown Opal glass. Choose between a Black frame with a Satin Nickel center stem or all Satin Nickel. Also available with choice of lamping and mounting.
For more than 40 years, Illinois-based LBL Lighting has created innovative lighting fixtures based on the principles of beauty, originality and quality. Such values remain evident in their current line of fixtures, which feature distinctive elements like organic art glass, solid construction and the latest low voltage and LED lighting technology.
The Mini-Someday Pendant is available with the following:
- Flared hand-blown Opal glass shade
- Metal body
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- Lumens: 282
- CRI: 85
- Average Rated Life: 30,000 hours
- ETL Listed
Black with Satin Nickel,
Satin Nickel with Satin Nickel
- Xenon option utilizes one 35 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage T4 GY6.35 Bi-Pin Base Xenon lamp (included).
- LED option utilizes one 6 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage LED (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 8.6", Diameter 4"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 80.6"
- Cable: Length 72"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...