Make modern interiors bloom with the dramatic artistry of the Maxim Lighting Mimi LED Chandelier. It is a large bouquet of hand-formed glass tendrils, buds and flowers. The intricacy of the various glass structures is enhanced when illuminated by the eighteen LEDs within. Four glass color options are available.
Maxim Lighting, headquartered in California, offers high-quality lighting fixtures in a variety of designs, finishes, and glass styles that complement contemporary and transitional interiors.
The Mimi LED Chandelier is available with the following:
- Hand-formed glass shade
- Metal frame
- Polished Chrome finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 6" and three 12" stems
- Suitable for sloped ceilings up to 60 degrees
- LED Color Temperature: 3500K
- Lumens: 1494
- Average Rated Life: 40,000 hours
- UL Listed
- Fixture: Height 42", Diameter 37"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 68"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...