Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Milton Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Fabric shades
- Metal body
- One wall plate
- UL Listed
Finish: Flemish Brass, Old Bronze, Polished Nickel
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4
- 2 Light option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3 Light option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 4 Light option utilizes four 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Light Option Fixture: Height 9"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Height 9"
- 4 Light Option Fixture: Height 9"
- 2 Light Option Fixture: Width 15.5"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Width 24.75"
- 4 Light Option Fixture: Width 34"
- 2 Light Option Fixture: Depth 8.75"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Depth 8.75"
- 4 Light Option Fixture: Depth 8.75"
- Plate: Diameter 5.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
2002-FB, 2002-OB, 2002-PN, 2003-FB, 2003-OB, 2003-PN, 2004-FB, 2004-OB, 2004-PN
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Sturdy and stylish. The Hudson Valley Pamelia Bath Bar is a clean and modern interpretation of restoration aesthetics. Thick mouth-blown hurricane-style glass shades are gently curved and fire-polished for ultimate clarity, revealing the included vintage-reproduction bulbs inside. The carbon filaments ...