The Millennium Suspension Chandelier, by James R. Moder, exemplifies brilliance without boundaries. Crystal "rocks" are fused into a boulder of luster that has meteorite intensity for earthlings to admire.
James R. Moder's heritage goes back to Austria, where the finest crystal components are manufactured. For 40 years, Moder's crystal chandeliers have been designed and manufactured to the highest quality standards.
The Millennium Suspension is available with the following:
- Small option utilizes thirteen 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Incandescent bulbs (not included).
- Large option utilizes thirty-seven 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Incandescent bulbs (not included).
- Medium option utilizes twenty-five 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Incandescent bulbs (not included).
- Small Option: Height 17", Width 21"
- Medium Option: Height 21", Width 25"
- Large Option: Height 27", Width 34"
- Overall Suspension: Length Adjustable To 36"
- About Crystal Grade: The highest quality crystal is Strass, manufactured by Swarovski in Austria. The company also manufactures Spectra, an alternate quality at a lower cost. Imperial Crystal is acquired from other sources and sells at a more modest price.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...