Vibia, headquartered in Barcelona, Spain, designs and manufactures modern and contemporary lighting and living accessories. The entire Vibia line features works by prominent designers known for superb European lighting.
The Millennium Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Designed by Ramos & Bassols
- Finish: Chrome
- Material: Metal
- One cylinder-shaped, polycarbonate shade
- One wall plate
- ADA compliant
- ETL Listed Damp
- Made In Spain
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: One 24 Watt (1875 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt G5 Bi-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 39 Watt (3300 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt G5 Bi-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 54 Watt (4725 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt G5 Bi-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Width 27", Height 4.75", Depth 3.5"
- Small Option Plate: Width 4.75"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 38.75", Height 4.75", Depth 3.5"
- Medium Option Plate: Width 4.75"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 50.5", Height 4.75", Depth 3.5"
- Large Option Plate: Width 4.75"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Alico Pannelli Bath Bar with Glass Options lives up to its name (meaning "panels" in Italian) with textural, rippling panels of alabaster glass diffusing their soft, flattering glow throughout a space. With a neutral color scheme and simple design, ...
Clean, chromed lines flowing into cool Bubble Art glass shades. The Hinkley Lighting Daphne Bath Bar offers a creative, contemporary take on the traditional bathroom vanity lights with some added organic texture. The bubble texture of the glass comes to ...