Named after the French town in which it was founded, Baccarat glassworks was established in 1764, with a seal of approval from King Louis XV. By 1823, Baccarat was the leading crystalworks in France. These days, Baccarat retains that reputation, with their exquisite line of crystal jewelry, accessories, home decor and lighting.
The Mille Nuits Tulip Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Mathias in 2003
- Back Finish: Nickel
- Crystal Type: Handcut
- Crystal Color: Clear
- Shade Material: Crystal
- Pivots 180 degres to direct light towards ceiling or floor
- UL Listed
- Made In France
- One 40 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- Plate: Depth 0.62", Diameter 5"
- Shade: Diameter 5.5", Height 9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.