Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Millbrook Pendant is available with the following:
- Clear acrylic panel shades
- Steel body
- Matte Black with Semi-Gloss White finish
- Square ceiling canopy
- 6' Black chain
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Shade Color: Clear Acrylic
Finish: Matt Black with Semi-Gloss White
Size: 10 inch, 16 inch, 22 inch
- 10 inch Option: Four 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 16 inch Option: Five 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 22 inch Option: Seven 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 10 inch Option Canopy: Width 5", Height 1", Depth 5"
- 10 inch Option Chain: Length 72"
- 10 inch Option Fixture: Width 10", Height 15", Depth 10"
- 10 inch Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 18.5", Adjustable To 90.5"
- 16 inch Option Canopy: Width 5", Height 1", Depth 5"
- 16 inch Option Chain: Length 72"
- 16 inch Option Fixture: Width 16", Height 24.75", Depth 16"
- 16 inch Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 28.25", Adjustable To 100.25"
- 22 inch Option Canopy: Width 5", Height 1", Depth 5"
- 22 inch Option Chain: Length 72"
- 22 inch Option Fixture: Width 22", Height 33", Depth 22"
- 22 inch Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 36.5", Adjustable To 108.5"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A true sculptural beauty. The Robert Abbey Vienna Narrow Pendant features a multitude of White Pulegoso glass shades brought together to form a 3D cylindrical form. The crisp white contrasts sharply with the metallic build, making the ivory hexagonal shapes ...
The Robert Abbey Saturnia Narrow Pendant offers both quality craftsmanship and subtle, soft transitional elegance. This 8" wide mini pendant features a gauzy double shade and metal accents. In multiples, a great addition to kitchens and dining rooms.. Robert Abbey ...
Add a touch of Hollywood flair with the Robert Abbey Apollo Pendant. The Apollo features an industrial persona with a robust silhouette and a rich metallic finish. The pendant’s smoldering accents enhance its glamorous façade, making it an attractive piece. ...