FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Ever since it was founded in 2006, Chandra has been consistently dedicated to giving their customers authentic, handcrafted rugs. Chandra rugs are all made by hand by skilled artisans using only the finest materials; the resulting floor coverings are comfortable, long-lasting and crafted in an alluring and constantly growing array of creative colors and patterns--ranging from traditional to modern and everywhere in-between.
The Milano Rug is available with the following:
- Material: 100% New Zealand wool, cotton backing
- Rug pad highly recommended
- Rug Construction: Hand Woven
- Rug Traffic Levels: 4
- Made In India
Color: Black/Taupe, Taupe/Beige, Yellow/Ivory
Size: 5 ft x 7 ft 6 in, 7 ft 9 in x 10 ft 6 in, 9 ft x 13 ft
- 5 ft x 7 ft 6 in Option Item Length 90", Width 60":
- 7 ft 9 in x 10 ft 6 in Option Item Length 126", Width 93":
- 9 ft x 13 ft Option Item Length 156", Width 108":
- When cleaning a Chandra handmade rug, a suction only vacuum setting is usually best to prevent excess pilling or fuzzing. Clean up any spots or spills immediately. In order to act quickly, it is important to always have the necessary cleaning materials on hand.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Embark on new adventures in relaxation with the Gan Rugs Sail Space Collection, designed by Hector Serrano. The centerpiece is a uniquely shaped pouf/lounge; basically a bean bag chair with a high, pointed back and cushy fill. Finish off the ...
The Nanimarquina Manuscrit Runner is so perfectly detailed, it is essentially a carbon copy of a section of a manuscript hand-written by Spanish author and architect Joaquim Ruiz Millet. The unexpectedly beautiful intricacies of the characters are painstakingly rendered by ...
A geometric pattern and simplified color palette is what makes the Nanimarquina Melange Stripes 1 Runner a contemporary take on traditional kilim rugs. Alternating black and white stripes flanked on either end by a rich red border catch the eye ...