The Estiluz Mikonos A-2520 Wall Sconce provides a warm, welcoming island of light in a contemporary space. The shade is a metal ring of gradating width, which allows for a brighter wash of ambient light outward as well as direct up and downlight. Available in either a Shiny White or Brushed Nickel finish and incandescent or energy efficient fluorescent lamping.
Estiluz, established in 1969, is a contemporary lighting company based in a small Spanish town just outside of Barcelona. Using state-of-the-art production techniques, Estiluz has always focused most on the quality, functionality and accessibility of their decorative architectural lighting designs.
The Mikonos A-2520 Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Metal shade
- Top and bottom glass diffuser
- Metal base
- Round wall plate
- Energy efficient fluorescent option available
- ETL Listed for damp locations
- Designed by Leonardo Marelli
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Fixture: Height 6.75", Depth 7.5"
- Shade: Diameter 5.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...