For more than 25 years, Craftmade has crafted ceiling fans and lighting fixtures that are "better by design." The heavy-duty motors and quiet, balanced operation of Craftmade fans ensure maximum efficiency and long-lasting functionality, while rich detailing adds beauty to every Craftmade design.
The Midoro Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Material: Silicon Steel
- Shade Material: Glass
- Drum-shaped glass shades
- TCS handheld remote control included
- Removeable decorative grille
- Number of Blades: 4
- Reversible fan blades
- Blade Pitch: 14 degrees
- Motor Type: AC
- Motor Size: 188 x 15
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 3
- Switch on Control
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 5842 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 73 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 80 CFM/Watt
- Installation Type: Standard/With Downrod (for Fans only)
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-35)
- Comes with One 3.00 in., One 6.00 in. stem/downrod
- Hugger adapter included
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Lifetime limited
- Made In China
Fan Body and Blade Finish: Chrome with Black blades and White light kit, Oiled Bronze with Oiled Bronze blades and Tea Stained light kit, Oiled Bronze with Oiled Bronze blades and White light kit
- Two 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Four 25 Watt (212 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Fixture Diameter 56":
- Housing Height 5.5", Diameter 13":
- Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 9.5", Adjustable To 17.25":
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Modern Fan Ball Hugger Ceiling Fan, designed by Ron Rezek, generates refreshing air circulation while injecting curvy minimalism into rooms or patios with low ceilings. The Ball Hugger Ceiling Fan can be customized to a variety of modern environments ...