Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Miconos Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Ernesto Gismondi
- Finish: Polished Chrome
- Transparent hand-blown glass shade
- Polished Chrome finish
- Metal supports and accents
- Round ceiling canopy
- Field adjustable downrod
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Ernesto Gismondi, 1998
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- One 150 Watt (1550 Lumens) 120 VoltE26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Height 11", Diameter 11.75"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 39.25", Adjustable To 61"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.