Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Miconos Suspension is available with the following:
- Transparent hand-blown glass shade
- Polished Chrome finish
- Metal supports and accents
- Round ceiling canopy
- Field adjustable downrod
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Ernesto Gismondi, 1998
- One 150 Watt 120 Volt G40 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 39.25", Adjustable To 61"
- Shade: Diameter 11.75"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.